Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mkay so my first post.. like ever lol. I guess I'll start by saying my name is Lindsey, and I created this blog for my Creative Writing class. I'm pretty excited to be in creative writing, it's the class where I get to read and blog and go on the computer and chill beside Spence for an entire hour every day. Spence is pretty cool, he's one of those people that I've just known my whole life. In grade 4 we were in the same class, Ms. Chuchmuch's class, and we always wrote cool stories together, painted, drew and read.. Man that was an awesome class! I feel like this one is going to be the grade 12 version of it :P. It's kinda funny how life works out like that hey? The people who were with you for some things are with you for others too. I've started to notice things like that lately, trying to open my eyes up to the world a little, you know? There's a lot going on out there, sometimes its nice to take a step back and see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment